Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

Outfit #2: A Few Of My Favourite Things

I am going to have to learn how to take better self-portraits! I think that looking at the camera and smiling would be a good start. I promise to practise...I think I smile a lot normally so it shouldn't be to hard.


This may be my favourite dress ever. I bought it from Sisley when I lived in London, I remember it feeling like a huge splurge since I was so poor at the time! But I have had it for so long now I am sure that the cost per wear is almost nothing, and it gave me a solid and lasting appreciation for a good jersey dress. 



This wrap cardigan is from Uniqlo and is another thing I love. I know it's not the most flattering thing but it's just so cosy. As a bonus, I find it impossible not to feel cool when i'm wearing houndstooth. (Why are feeling cool and being sexy such completely different things?)



And finally the glasses! They are actually prescription, my lovely cousin bought them for me when she lived in Korea. Sadly I realised today that my prescription has changed dramatically since I got them and  now they only correct my vision about 1/2 way. They aren't so bad looking at a computer at work, but aren't so good for being out in the world on a Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the jersey dress! I'd have thought jersey would stretch out over time and washes, but it still looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete