Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Outfit #40 Going Green

I have only started wearing green in the last year or so, and suddenly it's one of my favourite colours to wear...even the winter coat i got this past winter was in "military green".  And forest green has the advantage of looking nice with either black or navy, which means it was actually fairly easy to incorporate into my wardrobe once I got started with it. Now I sometimes wonder why it took me so long. 

I swear that this top is actually not as transparent in the real world as it is in the photos. Although it doesn't matter particularly because i wore a cardigan at work all day plus a pashmina (is that a thing?) around my shoulders all day because it was freezing. So you, dear readers, are the ones that get to appreciate the full impact of my lovely outfit. (I do think it's a lovely outfit, this is one of my favourite skirts. Although I have probably said that about half a dozen skirts so far.)






No comments:

Post a Comment