Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Outfit #57 Hot

Amelia: What's wrong with you?
Martirio: The heat makes me feel ill.
Amelia: And it's no more than that?
Martirio: I was wishing it were November. The rainy days, the frost - anything except this unending summertime.

It's dreadfully hot in Toronto, I really hate this kind of weather. I keep checking the forecast to see when it's supposed to cool down...but it looks like we still have a couple more days to go. I didn't ride my bike today due to the extreme heat (was that lazy? I felt guilty about it all day... but really it's awful out) so I decided it was a good day for a maxi skirt. I've got a pattern-and-print mix going on here, with the stripes and the florals, and it's working pretty well. Not a bad outfit for my least favourite weather!

Top: Next
Belt: Value Village
Skirt: Goodwill
Shoes: Sperry Topsider




No comments:

Post a Comment