Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Outfit #60: Country Girl

So this outfit may have been better in theory that it was in practice. I really like this shirt, but it does tend to look rather boxy when I put it on. I am not sure about the skirt...it was kind of an awkward length, so I shortened it and added the lace, and I think maybe this wasn't an improvement...or maybe the skirt just wan't worth it to begin with. Or maybe i just need to find the right top for it...

You may notice that i am wearing shorts under my skirt. I have decided not to worry too much about people getting the occasional glimpse of my cycling shorts...it's better than people seeing my bum as i bike to work! I should invest in some pretty lacy ones but those tend to be rather expensive.

Shirt: Club Monaco
Skirt: Value Village
Belt: Value Village



No comments:

Post a Comment