Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Outfit #20: Intergalactic

Last night i went out with my sister to a nightclub. Not some dive-y nightclub with cheap drinks and retro music, but a proper club district nightclub with super intense flashing lights and imported DJs and people wearing sunglasses and assumably very expensive cocktails. So of course i wore my absolute coolest going out top. Despite this and also despite wearing tights as pants again I was still by far one of the most demurely dressed ladies in the place.

It was fun. I like dancing.

Top: Boutique Cherie (Koreatown)
Necklace: Aldo

There a couple of really cute boutiques in Koreatown, and they always seem to have a few drapey one-size-fits-all items that actually do fit me. I could not resist the amazing print on this top! 

    






1 comment: